Thursday, September 1, 2011

A whole lot of new things this week!!!

There have been a lot of different things this week. This is Ryan's first week of school. I had another birthday, goodness I'm getting old. This is Madelyn's last week of summer break. Reagan also starts school next week. Madelyn is all signed up for her riding lessons starting next week. And I am able to drive. I have my UK license. I drove from the local Base to the house... on my birthday. Woooo... let the craziness begin. 

With different things starting for us, we will start with Ryan cutting the grass. Yes I said Ryan cutting the grass as different things. The lawn mower is not gas powered, it is electric. HAHA!! There is a picture! I also ended up winning a backpack carrier for Reagan as we go out and explore our new living area. What... a backpack? Really did I get one of those. To top it off, we actually got a leash thing for Reagan too! She is crazy! She likes the stroller, but it is hard for us to get around with it everywhere. And for me.. I purchased a pair of wellies!! We are starting to get adjusted.

With my birthday it was a bit different. Ryan is usually all on the cookies and cream cake from Baskin Robbins. This year I started to wonder how he was going to do this. How was he going to get the cake area taken care of. Well he found a Cadbury cake. It was DELISH!!!! It was a chocolate cake with several different types of chocolate shaving on top. Then we went to dinner at a restaurant that has just reopened. It was great!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.