Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Catch up time!

     It has been crazy in this house since school has started. Madelyn is in school all day. Then she is now doing riding lessons on Wednesday and dance on Thursdays. As of now it is just ballet. I would love to have her in the Glee class that is offered after school, but we will have to see on Thursday if the teacher still has room. Madelyn is loving school. Every day Ryan and I will ask her... "how was your day today?" or "what did you do today?", and we get the same answer. It was fine... and we played all day. She doesn't go into much detail. She is however reading a different book each day. She is doing great!!! She is adjusting well.... just a bit hungry and sometime a little tired.

    Reagan on the other hand is not doing so well. The school has an adjustment period process that they have to do. So in theory she is suppose to go the first day for 30 minutes. The second day, 60 minutes. And the third day, 90 minutes. Then after those three days, she should be able to go to school for her full three hours a day. Well lets just say that she should be going for three hours right now instead of a whole 20 minutes. That child.... haha!!! Reagan is going every day this week to hopefully break the mold. We hope that by Friday, she will be good to go her days next week. FINGERS ALL AROUND SHOULD BE CROSSED!!!

   Now it is my turn. Today I had to go out in Swindon. I had to drive the Magic Roundabout all by myself. Yes that is my first sentence!!! And either you know what I'm talking about and understand completely. Or, you google it and then realize why I needed a glass of wine!! Also, I signed up for the International Cookery Club. I actually signed up to be a team leader. So the emails went out this evening to get the ball rolling on that. I'm super excited about it! I am however wondering what to make. I am really thinking about brunch. So with that my menu is starting to look like.... Sausage Gravy and Biscuits, Breakfast Casserole, Muffins, Banana Nut Bread, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, REAL bacon, and of course.... GRITS!!! With beverages being Bloody Mary's and Mimosa's and regular OJ and some Ice Cream and Coffee Beans Strawberry Tea. Yea.... I think that is a good amount of SOUTHERN for them for one night. If anyone else has some other suggestions, feel free to through them in. Right now, I'm getting a lay out of days that will be good for the other ladies.

    Well I think I have caught everyone up on the craziness that has been going on here. It is starting to get a bit busy around here. On top of Madelyn's schedule, Ryan's school schedule, my schedule is starting to get crazy, but I like it! Hopefully pictures will follow on the next one. I'm hoping to head to London this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.