Saturday, August 27, 2011

Trip to Oxford

We made it into Oxford. Madelyn loved the fact that we were riding a bus into town. We got into town and we were all hungry. My first stop... Jamie Oliver's Italian. We heard from a friend that it was good.... and IT WAS!!!! I had he special. Madelyn had lasagna. Reagan had cheese ravioli. Ryan had a hamburger, the size of his head!! I dont think he was able to put it down. Madelyn described her juice as "the best juice she has ever had!". She is soo funny!

After lunch, we decided to do some window shopping. On the way there were a lot of street acts. There were rappers, singers, a sax player, and a fire eater. Madelyn didn't know what was going on. Most of the acts were really good. Some of the window shopping was not that great. But hey... we were shopping!

My main focus after finding Jamie Oliver's restaurant, was to get me some rain boots... aka wellies! After walking around in the rain that week, I realized that I needed some. With walking to the jubliee center or walking Madelyn and Reagan to school, they will come in handy.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.