Well we are slowly getting adjusted to the house and the area. I feel like the clutter is taking over certain areas of the house, but soon hopefully soon it will be all organized. Maybe if it is organized and decluttered, it will be much better.
We were able to pick up the van yesterday, but it may be a while before we can drive it. After the mechanics information yesterday, it may be a large paper weight in the driveway for a year. URG!! Fingers crossed that doesn't happen and we can get the car registered and all will be good.
Some have asked about our address here in the UK so we have two. If you would like to send something, the APO account will be the cheapest way. We check that box about once a week. I'm not sure how much it will be to send it to our home address, sorry.
I hope everyone is having a great end to the summer and that schools are starting off with a bang! Madelyn doesn't start school until the first of September.... so I will keep everyone posted.
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!
APO ADDRESS:
PSC 50 Box 158
APO AE 09494-0158
HOME ADDRESS:
13 ROMAN WALK
WATCHFIELD
SWINDON
SN6 8RH
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.