Saturday, July 23, 2011

WE ARE HERE!

Hello everyone!
We made it to England. We have Internet at the house now. We were going the McDonald's to use their wi-fi. I would reach to the car, but we still have eaten three meals there. We had a great plane experience. We were delayed in DC for an extra three hours. Reagan walked up and down the concourse as much as she could. Then she reached the point where she was falling down all the time because she was sooo tired. We gave Madelyn her DS. She loves it! She played it in the airport and for about an hour on the plane. Reagan tapped out on the runway! They both slept the whole time. We had to wake up Madelyn to get in her seat for landing.
We made it to our house and everyone was hungry and thirsty. So the driver from the airport took me to the store down the road while Ryan and the girls did the walk through. Let's just say I didn't get much. First because the driver was pushing the buggie... trolley for me. That was a bit odd. Second, I was a bit thrown off. I was trying to find things, and I couldn't. So I just grabbed some milk and juice and we headed back to the house.
The next day we received our Express goods! Reagan has her crib and Madelyn has her bedding. And most of all.... WE HAVE TOYS! They were asleep when the movers brought them in, but when they got up... it was like Christmas morning! They, Madelyn, was soo happy.
I'm hoping that Reagan and Madelyn will get on some kind of schedule. Right now it is not working that well. Most of all, I'm hoping to head to the Air Force Base that is about an hour away. I'm so hungry. We went to the "Wal-mart". It wasn't Wal-mart. I need some labels that I know and love! haha! I know, I should take in the culture, but I'm HUNGRY!! So, we hope to head there today to get some food and cleaning supplies. I will post pictures soon. My camera showed up yesterday. Whoooo HOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.