Let the craziness begin. We have been in the UK since July 2011. It is now mid April 2012 and we are planning for our future time here, plus things back home. We have made some great friends here and we want to make sure that we spend as much time with them as possible. Plus we want to sight see some more things that we have missed so far. It won't be like our Easter trip. Although it was nice to say I have been to Spain and Italy, the girls didn't like it so much. (More on this trip on a later blog.)So these trips will be short weekend trips to Ireland and Scotland. And then a few day trips here and there.
We also have our duties as parents to find schools and activities back in Savannah. Since we will be getting back about a month before Madelyn starts her new school, I have been hard at work finding out about her new school and our new area. She has started swimming lessons here twice a week. So my next mission is to find out about swimming and dance in Savannah. I don't want her missing out on any of these activities because I signed her up too late. That is part of the downhill process that I don't like. I want to make sure we still stay focused on fun while we are here and not forgetting and jumping our brains to Savannah. (Even with as exciting as it is.)
I just can't believe that our time here is just about up. That year really did fly by!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.