Tuesday, April 19, 2011

NASHVILLE!!!

OK we all know I love some country music. Ryan is spending the week in Nashville for the AAAA convention. The girls and I loaded up and spend Saturday night and Sunday at the Gaylord Orpy Hotel. First, I must say that hotel is beautiful!!! It took my breath away knowing that just about a year ago it was under water. The girls and I walked around Saturday and looked at the waterfalls and flowers. They were beautiful. Madelyn went to the indoor pool when Ryan got back to the room that night.

Sunday morning we headed out on our adventure. I was ready! I could have spent all week there and I would have been busy everyday!! I must say... Nashville would be a great place to go without the girls, but we did see some great things. We started with breakfast at the Pancake Pantry. All I can say is ... OH... MY.... GOODNESS!!!!! Then we drove down on Broadway. That is where you can catch the new and upcoming singers. Of course with the girls, we really couldn't go into a bar. haha! Then we drove past the Ryman, home of country music! Then we headed to the Grand Ole Opry. We took that tour and we couldn't believe where the water line came to. It was unbelievable!!!










Then it was time to head back to Kentucky. I could definitely say that I REALLY want to go back without kids. I think it would be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.