Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter 2011

     I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend. We decided to stay in Kentucky instead of heading to SC. So Friday night Ryan came home from work and we packed the girls up to go see the Easter Bunny. Madelyn was ready. Reagan, she could care less. I put on their matching outfits and away we went. We stood in a short line. Reagan was fine. Then we walked up to the Easter bunny. Reagan, still fine. Then it came time to sit her in his lap. That is when she let the whole mall know that she was not feeling the "Easter Joy". (you will understand when you see the picture)
     Saturday we were ready to head to our soccer game. That was quickly canceled due to all the rain. Goodness the rain!!!! So Madelyn and I got ready to head to the movies for Madelyn/Mommy day. We went to see "African Cats". It was pretty good. I started to get a bit worried when the cheetah went on the hunt for dinner for her babies. I was worried about how Madelyn would react. I was all ready to grab our stuff and head out. But in true Madelyn fashion... she yelled "GET IT!". And that is my child. haha! She loved the movie. We headed back home and hung out around the house.
     Sunday.... EASTER!! Madelyn of course was ready to go since the Easter bunny had made a stop here the night before. She was in our room at seven on the dot! We went to the church at Madelyn's school. Then we came home for lunch and rest time. We were having the Army family over for Easter dinner and egg hunt. The menu was all set. We had it all it seemed like. We had ham, corn casserole, green beans, pasta salad, deviled eggs, and bbq weenies. And then of course we had dessert, we actually had two kinds. I was excited. To have our Army family, it made Easter feel like Easter. We were able to squeeze in a quick egg hunt before the sky opened up again!!! We had a great time.
      I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.