Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Sad last day with my "BABY"
It is March 8th, and my Reagan Caroline will be ONE tomorrow. I'm not very happy about this at all. As Ryan and I have been talking about if we are finished or not, tomorrow will be sad. I love babies! I love having BABIES!! Yes, don't get me wrong, I love my big girl too but there is something about babies! If it were up to me, I would have at least four kids! Im an only child and I have always wanted a large family. As the debate continues, I will have to push the sad feelings aside to prepare the big day for our PRINCESS of the day. I do know that she will not know what is going on tomorrow, but I love planning parties for my babies!!! WE LOVE YOU REAGAN CAROLINE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.