Well I know we have been back for a while, but I'm just now able to write. We finally left DC on Saturday July 14. We made it to Savannah in time to get a bit of rest and then make it to Cullin's baptism. Then we had a great brunch with Erin and Jason. We then went to get the keys to our new house. We showed Ryan's parents around. Then it was time to go hang out with the DeGeorge clan again. I was pooped!!! We made it to the hotel and I crashed. I was working on being up for 30 hours and then only having about an hour of sleep.... It didn't take long.
Now we are back in Spartanburg. We have wanted to see many people with not enough hours in the days. We did decided that after our year, we needed a bit of a vacation. Haha!! I know that sounds funny but, the end of our time in the UK was non-stop! So we did go to the lake with Ryan's parents.
We are arranging the rest of our time here. And we are finding out that our shipments are coming in and we are ready to set up our house.
So we will be in Savannah soon getting the house all ready to go!! Then all are welcome to head to the beach!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.