Oh my goodness!! Where has the time gone. Now I'm not complaining about leaving Kentucky. Please don't get me wrong with that. But as the time comes up, I can't believe that we are getting ready to move!! I have nine days until we will make our trip to SC. That's right, nine days. On top of Madelyn's activites and playdates with friends before we leave, I also have my "playdates" with my friends before we leave. I can not believe that it is Wednesday and the movers will be here on Monday. I feel like I have accomplished a lot, and then I look around and see that I didn't. I have to say that it is pretty hard to have Madelyn and Reagan on different schedules and try to get things done. I just might have to break down and call the sitter to help so I can get things done.
On a happier note, I am pumped about heading to Churchhill Downs on Saturday. We have some friends coming in town for the weekend. And that is what we decided to do. YEA!! Bad part, sorry guys the guest room is a mess!!!
We are busy little bees around here!!! But, I am sooo excited about our next move. Ryan is ordering our plane tickets today!!! It is getting closer!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.